What We Do
Technology Integration Support for the U.S. Military and Host Nation Customers
USS, LLC provides our U.S. Government, Commercial, and Host Nation customers with a means to rapidly integrate, train and sustain complex C4ISR products and systems internationally under often challenging conditions. We perform a thorough assessment of our customer’s technical requirements coupled with detailed logistical planning tailored by region and location. Our management and field staff have planned, executed, and managed, a wide variety of technical support operations at many OCONUS locations in support of expeditionary and contingency operations. We leverage this regional orientation, Host Nation partnerships, and our past experience, to quickly develop logistical plans and procedures for implementing programs, and provide operational program support for various types of C4ISR technologies and ATFP technologies.
USS, LLC provides technical support for a large number of technologies in multiple regions supporting DoD, DoS, NATO, and other organizations. Our technical and logistics personnel are forward deployed on a full-time basis, supporting our customers and their ongoing operations.
Integrated Logistics and Operations Support
USS, LLC’s integrated logistics support services provide comprehensive solutions for our customer’s strategic and tactical missions at home and abroad.
- Performance Based Logistics
- Total Asset Visibility (TAV) – COLTS, eMAINT and other asset tracking systems
- Technology integration, installation and operations support
- Establishment of forward based logistical supply and maintenance facilities
- Sustainment of Key Performance Parameters (KPP)- Metrics Management & Trend Analysis
- Packaging, Handling, Storage and Transportation (PHS&T)
- Onsite preventive and corrective maintenance actions – embedded support when and where required
- Regional Help Desk and customer service support
- Sustainment planning and Identification of program efficiencies
- Inventory management – establishment of major and minor inventories & pre-positioned stock
- Training management for U.S. and Host Nation operators, maintainers and end-users
- Teaming with Host Nation partners
- Surge support for expeditionary and contingency operations
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Test Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) and special tools
- Technical refresh, reset, retrograde and system upgrades